We are a small, friendly group of one optometrist and two reception staff. We are a patient focused practice that pride ourselves on our service and the relationships we build with our patients.
Sarah is a 3rd generation optometrist who is qualified to co-manage glaucoma with local eye specialists. She also has an interest in helping school aged children that are having difficulty with their learning.Email us on: [email protected]
Vision is your most precious sense and deserves the very best in eye care. The team at Mahurangi Vision will provide nothing less.
Here are some of the services we provide:
- Eye health & function evaluation
- Driver screening
- Children's vision / learning problems
- Prescribing ophthalmic drugs
- Digital retinal photography
- Computerised visual field analysis
- Retinal laser scanning for early glaucoma detection, problems of the retina and macular degeneration
- Co-management with local ophthalmologists
- Repair services
- Contact lens fitting and teaching
- Maritime screening
We use only the highest quality lenses and frames of international repute and hold an extensive range of frames and options to suit every client.
The best is not the cheapest, but often offers best value long term. On a tight budget? We do have some lower cost, simpler options without sacrificing quality. Remember, "bargain" eye care is like bargain parachutes or bargain lifejackets; best avoided!
Our friendly team are always happy to help advise you on your options.